- Total 4+ years experience in software engineering and application development.
- Designing, building and supporting complex applications for enterprise systems.
- Highly motivated, analytical communication skills.
- Capability to handle new technologies.
- Proficient in many flavors of UNIX/Linux Systems (AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, Fedora, OS X) and Windows OS.
- UNIX/Linux shell programming skills.
- Extensive experience with multi-threading, memory management and inter-process communication.
- Strong knowledge of Windows SDK/APIs, COM/DCOM, MFC, ATL.
- Proficient with advanced software development tools: MS Visual C++, Xcode, Eclipse, Qt Designer, ClearCase, Subversion, SourceTree.
Technical Support Intern Engineer, Seaskyland Technology Co Ltd., 2010 summer
- Integrated multiple software programs including Weblogic, Oracle, Toad, IIS to build an online grading environment.
- Provided technical support for over 100 teachers.
- Earned the highest rating of work performance in the end of the internship.
SQA Development Test Engineer, Cisco Systems Inc., 2011-Present
- Built scaling and performance test bed consisting of controllers, access points, Windows servers, and Redhat Linux Enterprise servers. This test bed was used to run SilkTest scaling and performance automation scripts against Cisco's Web application network management system WCS (Wireless Control System).
- Ported Wintask automation scripts to SilkTest.
- Ran simulators of controllers and access points to increase SNMP traffic and load. Ran SilkTest scripts to simulate user interactions on network management systems. Received positive customer feedback confirming performance and stability of WCS (Wireless Control System) substantially improved.
- Wrote scripts to automate the more repetitive test cases. This allowed dev-test engineers to focus on the more interesting aspects of testing thus increasing the reliability of the QA process and stability of the product.
M.S. Computer Science, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Object-Oriented Analysis / Rational Rose, Andrews Technology, Inc., San Francisco, CA
Course of XML 101, Architag University, Santa Clara, CA